UIG has an extensive training program for new and seasoned agents. We’ll take you from knowing nothing about the insurance industry to being a UIG Top Producer! If you’re a seasoned agent, don’t worry, we’ll help you perfect your sales skills, learn about the best products in your area, and show you how to take your business to the next level. We take pride in our training program and have seen the fruits of this program time and time again.
The UIG Training Program Includes:
- ITC – Initial Training Course for All Agents: A 2-Day Interactive Zoom Training with a Qualified National Trainer
- New Agent Orientation: A One-on-One Training with your District Sales Manager
- Monthly National Calls: Discuss Sales Skills, Product Updates, Education, Best Practices, and More!
- Training on Cross-Selling, Leads, ABCDS of Medicare, Medicare Supplement, Enrollment Periods, Dual Eligible, Veterans, Filling Gaps, and More!
- Carrier Specific Training from the TOP National Carriers such as Humana, Aetna, UnitedHealthcare, Medico, GTL, Oxford
- Monthly Newsletter with Educational Topics for Agents
- Live Training with Your District Sales Manager
- Live Training at AEP Kickoff and Top Producer Events
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and train from the start of your career all the way through. As an independent agent, you won’t be alone throughout your journey; you’ll continue to gain knowledge through our perfectly designed training program with a team to support you.
Be Part of the Team
Have the opportunity to build your own business and be successful with a partnership that not only supports but mentors you along the way.
200+ Carriers and Growing
UIG partners with the TOP National Carriers so you can bring your clients the best products and plans for their unique selection.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.